Friday, August 15, 2008

Big Girls do Big Girl Things

It has been amazing to me , the changes in my Jilly Bean since she turned 2. It's like she grew up over night. She prefers a 'real' cup with no lid to her sippy cup. She has started to walk up the stairs instead of crawl. She is fascinated with driving our van and she loves to help me cook. Some of her grown up acts have been prompted by mom and dad and some have not. Like her choice this week to start laying down in the bathtub. I was so fascinated that I had to take pictures!!! You can see that and other big girl changes below.



Playing in her big girl bed! So far, we have had no problems since her bed was converted from a crib.She is sleeping soundly through the night and at nap time.



Here's the start of potty training. . .
she's doing well, though taking longer than I had hoped. But at almost a whole week, we're at equal (or more) successes than accidents. So, I really can't complain. Luckily, I have a really good support system! You know who you are.
(MPK employees, Mrs. Rat and Mr. Matt)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes they do so let me join you in your big girl bed and we can do "big girl things" together mmmmmmmmmmmmm you are going to taste sooooooooooooo good