Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow! Let is Snow! Let it Snow!

In an effort to keep my spirits up after I helped my husband, unsuccessfully, get our van out of the driveway this morning at 5:30 so he could get to work 4 hours earlier than he was scheduled, I decided to share some winter joy with you.
As most of you know, and some have experienced first hand, we in the Portland metro area have seen our fair share of snow this week. Yesterday was by far THE BEST snowfall and we took full advantage of the cold white stuff. Since Jilly refused to wear the new snow pants that daddy insisted she have, we bundled her the best we could and headed outside. The following slideshow is the result of the weeks snowy adventures.
I am intersted to see what today brings as right now, my car is burried under about 10 inches of snow and does not appear to be going anywhere any time soon. Eeek!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Aww!!! Looks like you all are having a lot of fun in the snow!!

tammi said...

These pictures are so cute!!!

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Alll of the snow is there. None is to be found here in DC! Enjoy it for me, ok? :)