Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pt. Defiance Zoo & Aquarium

So the weekend of the New Kids on the Block concert was a busy one. We headed up to Washington Friday afternoon with virtually no plans except where we were going to stay and that I was going to the concert. Saturday morning, we woke up, had a leisurely breakfast with my Dad and his girlfriend, Jodi and they suggested that we make use of their new zoo membership and take a trip to the zoo. That sounded like great fun and as it had been over a year since Jillian had been to any zoo, we thought a trip to the zoo would be a great idea. Despite the chilly weather and no one in our family being prepared enough to bring a coat, it turned out to be a beautiful day and we got some great pictures. Enjoy!



After the concert that night, I crashed around 1am, only to wake up at 7 the next morning because I had made plans to get together with my girls and scrapbook. Unfortunately, I still had quite a drive ahead of me, so the girls got a much earlier start than I was able to. But I joined them around 1 for some pizza and other goodies. And got a few good hours of scrapping in before we had decided to call it a night. I don't think any pictures were taken of our time together but here's a couple from our last scrapbooking extravaganza!!


1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

FUN!!! What a great post! I can tell that you had a blast. Those are *a lot* of scrapbooking supplies...whoa.