Monday, January 30, 2012

New Look

I gave the blog a much needed update this morning.  In hopes that it will be the start of some new posting this year.  There is so much going on in the lives of the Mattos Family that I would LOVE to blog about.  I just never make the time but somehow I'm going to work it into my goals for this year. 
Today I'm home with a sick hubby.  He's resting so I'm on kid duty which I'm thrilled about.  Moreso than I thought I would be.  Let's see if I still feel that way after the baby wakes up from his nap and the Bean gets home from school.  ;-)
Anyway, I hope I still have some readers lurking around here who might have missed me and my thoughts.  I look forward to sharing life with you via my blog again.  So . . . here it goes . . . 

2 comments:

Erika Smith said...

I like your new look!

Emily said...

So funny - I did a different layout a few days ago, too. Just didn't post. ;) tee hee