Friday, April 1, 2011

Mandy A to Z

I saw someone else do this recently and thought it would be a great way to start out my 30-day blog post challenge.  So here's a bit about me . . . from A to Z.

A. Age: 33 until September

B. Bed size: King, a big bed for big people

C. Chore you dislike: most of them, but dusting is the one I do least

D. Dogs: unfortunately, no, atleast not yet!

E. Essential start to your day: a shower

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 7"ish

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano when I was a kid and flute for 2 years in junior high

J. Job title: fiscal technician & technically, business owner of From Milestones to Memories

K. Kids: Two, Jillian 4 years and Joshua, 4 weeks

L. Live: Washington

M. Mom’s name: Patricia

N. Nicknames: So many to list . . . currently "Beautiful" is the most common as that is what hubby calls me.  In the past I've been known by Manderific, Mandy Sue (NOT my middle name so it qualifies), Baby Hugs, Mandofsky, Moogs, Moogymouse, Matt . . .  I'm sure there are more

O. Overnight hospital stays: None!

P. Pet peeves: Oh, there are so many . . . highest on my list at the moment is probably hubby not wiping off the counters or stove after he cooks.  I thank God that he cooks but he is MESSY!

Q. Quote from a movie: "
I'm exactly the way you made me: do it this way, do it that way, do it MY way - until I don't even know how to do it without you. "

S. Siblings: Oh goodness, where do I start. . . raised an only child.  Four 'step' siblings (two brothers, two sisters) one that I claim. Atleast 5 biological half-siblings, maybe more. Two sister-in-laws and one brother-in-law that I claim.

T. Time you wake up: It varies

U. Underwear: Yes

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Don't know that there are any

W. What makes you run late: Darn near everything unfortunately.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, pinky finger on my right hand.  I think that's it.

Y. Yummy food you make: Smoothies and omelets

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Koala bear

No comments: