Thursday, September 11, 2008

Got this idea from Roo. It looked like fun.
I DO have a bunch of stuff that I need to update with but that all takes thought and this didn't so, I'll do this first and hopefully tonight I can get the other stuff taken care of.


The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Mandy
2. What is your favorite food? Marshmallows
3. What high school did you go to? Olympia High School
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? New Kids on the Block
6. Favorite drink? Grape Kool-aid
7. Dream vacation? Fiji (my love to Pookie)
8. Favorite dessert? Grasshopper Pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Business Owner
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One Word to describe you? Waiting
12. Your flickr name? moogymouse (nothing came up so I chose white space)
13. What do you want most out of life? Peace (of Mind)


1. In Memory Of Mandy..., 2. marshmallow, 3. High School Girls Room - 2/22/08, 4. Purple fingers, 5. new kids on the block, 6. Invisible Grape Kool Aid, 7. Fiji, 8. grasshopper pie, 9. 365 Answers About Human Resources for the Small Business Owner, 10. My family, 11. Waiting for the Sun, 12. White silence ..., 13. Peace of mind...

No comments: